Hey Dads! I’m going to tell you exactly what you need to do to make this Mother’s Day perfect. I know secondhand from my own husband how hard it is for him to find me the perfect gift for whatever occasion, but especially Mother’s Day. I know that my husband has wanted to show me how much he thinks I’m awesome at being a mum to our kids. And I know that he wants to wow me with something special. But figuring out what exactly to get me is so hard because sometimes we, as women, don’t even know what we want ourselves!
We also don’t make it easy by saying things like “oh just surprise me!” Or “whatever you get me, I will love.”
If this sounds at all familiar to you, then you need to keep reading.
I’ve gone ahead and created the secret formula for you to create the perfect Mother’s Day experience. And you won’t even have to leave your computer to get it all organised (side note – this will work for birthday’s too).
Let’s answer this question first. What does she really need?
She needs to be appreciated, she needs to feel loved, and she needs to know that her family love and appreciate her.
So what does she want?
She wants to have some quality time with her family, she wants to be looked after, and she wants to have something tangible that shows her what a great mother she is.
So here are five easy steps to give her the BEST MOTHER’S DAY EVER.
Step 1: Let her sleep in. Get the kids to help you cook some breakfast for her then when she’s ready to wake up, have the kids pile into bed with her for some cuddles and affection.
Step 2: Have her booked in for a hair appointment, or massage or facial. Whatever it is that makes her feel great. Drop her off and pick her up in an hour for your next activity. (I recommend H2O Spa located in Kingston, they won the 2018 LTG Awards for Spa & Wellness, and they even have an online booking tool).
Step 3: Take her and the kids out for lunch. YOU pick the place (take making decisions off her mind, just make sure it’s a place you know she likes). Encourage her to order dessert because she deserves it, tell her she’s beautiful. (Use OpenTable to find a great restaurant.)
Step 4: Then surprise her with a gift. This is where I come in. What she wants is something TANGIBLE that shows her what a great mother she is.
A family photo session that is focused on capturing love and connection. That ends with having something to mount on her walls. Or a beautiful, luxurious album that she doesn’t have to design.
Here’s the special deal:
With this once a year special you will receive a gift voucher with a complimentary session and a $300 credit towards your purchase.
What else is included?
- a beautiful, printable Mother’s Day gift certificate to give to your loved one
- a pre-session consultation so you can see my products and we can design your session to suit your family perfectly
- a complimentary fun, game-filled family portrait session that will keep you relaxed, and have your kids laughing and having a boatload of fun at a beautiful location
- a gallery of 40-50 beautiful images of your family, unposed and interacting, smiling naturally
- a guided portrait reveal with personalised help from me to assist with narrowing your favourites down quickly and efficiently
- pre-designed album mock-ups and wall cluster ideas filled with your images
- a range of gorgeous, luxury products to choose from that won’t cost you an arm and a leg
- $300 off the final order, no minimum purchase required, prints start at $75, albums and wall art start at $400, digital packages start from $500
- personal delivery of final products to the home
- 365 days to book the session
Now, I said there were five steps, didn’t I? That’s because the last step is where you need to actually book the session, don’t just leave it at giving her the voucher. After Mother’s Day is over, get in touch and book it in. Come along and have a fantastic time with your family, playing and having fun while I get some epically awesome photos for you.
Follow these steps, and you will WIN at being the best husband there is.
Ready to book? Click the button below.
Got a question, send me an email or call.
Hurry though, there are only TWENTY of these left, and then we are sold out until next year!