Reasons to have your family session at home
- Family sessions at home are so much fun and are a lot easier on the family and children than going to an outdoor location.
- For one, you don’t have to pack everything up into the car and head on a ten to twenty-minute journey somewhere.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s raining and cold.
- The time of day doesn’t matter.
- If you get hungry, you can fix yourself a snack or get a drink!
- Kids are generally more comfortable in their own homes, especially when meeting a stranger.
- Costume changes can happen a lot easier! Giving you more variety. Plus, they are just so much more fun.
- There’s an added element of having something that is so personal and uniquely you to your photos. Because they are taken in your home.
- You’re not just creating memories of you, but of your home at this time. You may move out, or renovate and having your photo session taken in your home will also memorialise what your home looked like in this year.
At Home Session with Oliver
Check out this session we recently did with Oliver who is sixteen months old and his mummy and daddy. The dog appeared for a few family shots too! Lots of smiles and giggles and jumping on the bed together during this family session.
Sessions like these are relaxed and comfortable. I will rarely get you to sit still and look at the camera because toddlers this age, generally don’t want to. So instead we have lots of fun jumping up and down on the bed, blowing raspberries, cuddling with mum and dad. Generally, just being silly.
If you would like to talk to me about family sessions at home, get in touch! We can design and customise your session to suit you and incorporate your home environment to feature in your photos.